5 training and counseling sessions on bio agriculture, dedicated to students and graduated specialists in agriculture
Romanian Movement for Quality organizes 5 training and counseling sessions on bio agriculture, dedicated to students and graduated specialists in agriculture, developed within the project “BIOVIRTINC – Cross Border virtual incubator for the promotion of employment on organic agriculture, co-financed by the European Union through the European Regional Development Fund under the VA Romania-Bulgaria Interreg Program.
Training will be carried out from April 16th to May 14th, according to the calendar below and participation is free of charge:
– Means used and the main prophylactic measures of hygiene system specific to bio agriculture (Craiova, 16.04.2018-19.04.2018);
– Prevention and biological control of insect pests in the agricultural sector (vegetable growing, fruit growing, viticulture, crops in protected areas, cultivation of land) and the animal sector (Craiova, 25.04.2018-28.04.2018);
– Knowledge and use of inputs specific to the bio agriculture system (Craiova, 02.05.2018-05.05.2018);
– The role of physical, chemical and microbiological analyzes in developing a strategy for the analysis of hazards from bio agriculture (Craiova, 09.05.2018-12.05.2018);
– Analysis and management of risks and dangers that can occur in bio agriculture (Craiova, 14.05.2018-17.05.2018).
For sign-ups, please visit the following link: https://goo.gl/forms/pwtbwYIjgTTkGbGt2 or leave a message below.